COVID-19 Spa Protocols
Preparing For Your Visit
We take extra steps to follow Covid-19 Spa Protocols and provide services in a safe and comfortable environment. Please note the guidelines we observe:
- Social distancing protocols that include fewer patients and providers in the offices
- Protective barriers at reception desks and one-way traffic throughout the office
- Staff wearing personal protective equipment at all times
- Staff assessing patients for COVID-19 risks prior to coming into the office
- Temperature checks for all patients prior to being seen
- Monitoring our employees’ and customers’ COVID-19 cases or exposure
- Sanitation and disinfection of common and high-traffic areas
We regularly observe the latest guidance from the CDC and develop our policies and procedures to protect our team and serve you as best we can.
COVID-19 Spa Protocols Upon Your Arrival
Upon entrance to the Overture Spa facility, every patient and visitor will be screened via a questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms and a temperature check. While in the building, all individuals (staff and patients alike) are required to wear a face mask. Although cloth masks are sufficient, we are happy to provide a level 1 surgical mask if needed.