Acne facials involve deep cleansing and manual blemish extractions to purify the skin. An acne facial is ideal if your skin suffers from small white pimples and blackheads. Our qualified estheticians target stubborn areas using peels and exfoliating cleansers, which contain specialized ingredients such as salicylic or glycolic acid, tea tree oil, benzoyl peroxide, and sulfur.
A proper deep clean removes pore-clogging impurities and intensifies cell turnover while effectively dissolving dirt and oil. You’ll immediately see results as it reduces the appearance of blemishes and redness, curbs future breakouts, and softens your skin. The trained estheticians at our Brooklyn Spa hydrate your skin without inducing a sebum response to chemicals, peels, and extractions; afterward, a gentle cooling mask soothes inflammation. An acne facial is a perfect way to alleviate flare-ups and symptoms.
Overture Spa benefits customers in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, 11211, 11249, 11206, and Greenpoint 11222. Our clients see tremendous results from having a soothing and effective acne facial.
Our Acne Facial targets bacteria deep in the pores by using:
- Blue LED Light: Soothes the skin, in addition to controlling sebum production and eradicating acne-causing bacteria.
- Green LED Light: Highly touted for decreasing hyperpigmentation as well as calming redness.
- High-Frequency wands or machines will reduce pore size, kill bacteria, and treat persistent, inflamed acne.
Overture Spa’s methods include steam therapy, chemical peel, exfoliation, a clarifying mask, 15-minute LED, serums, and also a balancing moisturizer. You shouldn’t handle acne alone; receiving professional care minimizes accidental scarring and the spread of bacteria. What’s more, as skin care advisors, we examine your skin and carefully develop a custom treatment in the spa. We’re here to create skincare goals and design an effective at-home routine. We’ll recommend how often you should visit our Williamsburg spa and advise on the right products to use at home.
Important factors we discuss with our clients:
- The harshness level of our facial in order to avoid skin irritation.
- The severity and type of acne
- Your skin type
- We note the different medications, as well as the skincare products our client uses.
- The quality of the ingredients
We’ll help you to put your best face forward, shining and acne free. Overture Spa satisfies clients throughout the Williamsburg, 11211, 11249, 11206, and Greenpoint 11222 neighborhoods with excellent skincare.